Monday, July 7, 2008

Futurama Returns Returns!

Last week, the second full-length Futurama DVD movie came out. Being a huge fan of Futurama (much moreso than the Simpsons for the past several years), I naturally snatched it up. It seems like most people either love or hate Futurama, or love it but want to pretend they hate it. I know quite a few people like that. Well, like I said, I really enjoy the show, and eagerly awaited this film.
When Futurama returned from the grave with their first full-length a few seasons ago, it felt like a dream come true. That may be the single nerdiest thing I've ever said in my life, or it may be lightyears from the nerdiest thing I've ever said. I'd bet on the latter of the two. Anyway, it really got me psyched up, and it didn't let down. That first one, Bender's Big Score, started off on the slow side, but really picked up. By the end of the movie, my mind was blown.
Now, this movie wasn't as good as the previous one, but it still wasn't bad. Not enough Zoidberg for my tastes, but he still had some choice lines to parlay. That thing rocks!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

My blog isn't open to anonymous comments. I think you can see why.