Sunday, June 29, 2008

Technological Ice-Age Thawed

I recently leaped into the 1990s and purchased an X-Box 360. I haven't really been playing many video games for the past ten years or so, though I did purchase a used PS2 a few years back. Though I rarely played it, the incentive behind the purchase was clear: Grand Theft Auto III. Something about that game appealed to a primal instinct of sorts deep within me. I never got too far in it, but I enjoyed driving around killing people. Even that, sadly, got old after awhile.
Why, then, did I purchase an Xbox 360? Well, to tell you the truth, it was to network video files to my new television. But, being able to play video games is a real plus. The new Grand Theft Auto is so immense, however, that it's basically impossible for a novice like me to accomplish anything. If you care to fight me online, send me an Xbox message. I don't really know how to work it too well, though, so it may take me awhile to reply.

No comments: