Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Death of Death Note

I thought I would never do it, but I am almost finished watching Death Note. Yes, it's an anime. Yes, it's ridiculous. Yes, it kicks ass. This show really has nothing that would appeal to me in its separate parts, but throw them all together and it's compelling as hell. Basically, some Japanese kid gets the ability to kill people by writing their name in a notebook. There are 37 episodes in total, and I'm up to 33 or 34. To tell you the truth, there's really not much to say about it. It's compelling and enjoyable, but if I didn't make a solemn promise to update this blog a few times each week, I probably wouldn't even bother writing about it. Oh well; enjoy the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE. if you're going to reference lyrics in your profile, at least get the lyrics RIGHT. it's "filling out forms, standing in line". and yes, i did feel the need to take time out of my day to inform you of that. get it right, dude.

The Comic Book Haters said...

Wow, it took me awhile before I figured out what song you were even talking about. It's "Allentown" by Billy Joel, right? Man, if you think I was quoting (or mis-quoting) that song, I'd like to score something from your stash.

-Sloofus

Ryan said...

My blog isn't open to anonymous comments. I think you can see why.