Friday, February 22, 2008

The Gayrriors

Man, I just tried to watch the early 80's flick "The Warriors," about rival gangs in New York City. I am left with one question: What the Hell were they thinking? This movie sucked ass. Sucked TOTAL ass, actually. I'll have to double-check on that, though.
Anyway, if you've never seen it, imagine the suckiest thing you've ever witnessed. Now imagine that with a group of asshole mimes with crowbars. Or baseball players dressed up like Kiss. Get the idea of how sucky this is sucking?
I suppose I can only point the finger at myself, actually. Can society be to blame for my own shortcoming? I knowingly and willingly ordered that movie from Netflix. In a sense, though not a legally binding one, I did welcome it into my home, under thefalse guise of friendship. Putting such a strong stamp upon a rented DVD might be seen as extreme, but realize I am in no position to cast judgment towards anyone.
Anyway, don't rent the Warriors. Go read Moby Dick instead. I ordered that movie from Netflix, too!

No comments: