Friday, September 14, 2007

My Enthusiasm Has Been Curbed

I watched the season premiere of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" the other night. I didn't like it. I may be a professional Hater by choice, but I don't think I'm alone when I say this show has jumped the shark.

I love CYE; it's one of my favorite shows. At times, it has made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed myself. Note that I said 'nearly,' asshole. I don't want any weird rumors about me starting up. Anyway, I wasn't really surprised, because the last season pretty much sucked, too. I don't know why I continue to watch it if I don't really enjoy it much anymore, but I keep coming back. I guess it's like calling a friend up that you don't really have much in common with anymore. There's not much point in doing it, but force of habit rules out in the end.

At least it was better than "Fonejacker," some completely horrible BBC show I recently watched. God, that was awful. I'd rather watch video of Larry David taking a shit than sit through that again. Imagine if Ali G decided to re-make Crank Yankers in his image, and also he has to stop being funny.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Tell us how you feel about the last season of Trailer Park Boys.

The Comic Book Haters said...

Please don't mention that season around me anymore.